Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beta #2

I got my 2nd beta last night. It was 945.2. Still on track!!!! Monday, when I talked to the nurse, she told me that she would schedule me for my 1st ultrasound on may 18th. When I talked to her last night, she told me that she never scheduled it and now I have to wait until the 21st of may. grrr...... I know it's only 3 days after, but the next 3 weeks are going to be so long. Last time, this was about the time I started having problems with the cramping and bleeding. My step-mom has been so great. My parents and my best friend are the only ones who know that I'm pregnant again. My mom texts me once or twice a week to make sure I'm doing ok. It's so nice that she's so concerned for me. We didn't have the best relationship growing up, but we've become a lot closer after I went through my awful teenage years. Wow, that really got off track. Well, hopefully things will go smoothly for the next 3 weeks and I will get to go to my ultrasound and see my baby!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Hopefully the 3 weeks will go by quickly for you. Doesn't it seem like we are always in some sort of a wait period!

    ReplyDelete