Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Beta
I got my results from my beta on Monday and it was 433. I'm 19dpo, so that is perfect. I go back in about an hour or so for my next beta. If all goes well, my first ultrasound is may 18th. I'm so excited, but so nervous at the same time. I don't know if I can deal with it again if I miscarry. I don't know if I'm strong enough. This is going to be our last cycle for a while b/c of financial issues, we just can't continue to pay everything out of pocket anymore. So I'm praying that this is it for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know how nervous you must be for today...will pray for good news!
ReplyDeleteI'll pray for you too.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress- I've noticed that about all of us, we feel it's too good to be true when and if it happens because we put so much effort into working for it. You worked for this, just chill out and enjoy it. You might just be a momma soon!
Congratulations.