Friday, April 24, 2009
One More Day
After what seems like a million years, I only have one more day until I can officially test. I took a test this morning and it said BFP!!!! Holy crap! I might be pregnant again. I'm dying to test in the morning. The way my RE has things set up, you can only get a beta done if 10 days past trigger and/or booster, you get a positive HPT. Of course my 10 days is on a Sat, so I was told that if I get a bfp, I have to wait until monday to call and set up time to get a beta. Are you freaking kidding me?!?! I'm going to go crazy waiting all that time! It's bad enough waiting the alloted amount of time. Just hoping these next few days speed by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I found your blog through the ferility forum....am 4 days into my 2ww and have had the same pain that you described in your last post. I always get it for a few days following the trigger. it can be crippling. I'll be checking back to see what tomorrow holds for you and hope that it will be another BFP!!
ReplyDelete