Monday, April 20, 2009

Here we go again....

Saturday night, I had some awful, weird, painful cramping where I couldn't even get off of the bathroom floor. I still am not exactly sure what that was about. It dissapated after a half hour or so and I have just been kind of sore since then. It was very strange, my DH was freaking out really bad. He called my mom b/c she's a nurse and the first question she asked is if I was pregnant or not. Since I can't test for sure until the 25th, we're not sure. She said there wasn't much that could be done except for taking tylenol. So, we'll just hope that never happens again.

On another note, I took a HPT today (I just couldn't resist, it was the last one I had). I am 5 days past my 1/2 ml booster and it was a BFP!!! Last cycle, when I was pregnant, 5 days past booster, I was already getting BFP's. I haven't tested the entire time, so I'm not sure when the booster was out of my system or even if it's still in there, but I'm cautiously optomistic at this point. I can't wait until Saturday to test for sure!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment