Sunday, April 26, 2009

HOLY CRAP!!!

Yesterday morning, I woke up early and the first thing I did was ran into the bathroom and tested. What else would I do?!?! It turned positive immediately, holy crap, here we go again! My DH and I had plans to go on a bus trip to a casino that day with my parents. We took a 2 1/2 hour bus ride (I thought my bladder would burst!). When we walked in to the casino, I remembered that it allowed smoking, I thought I was going to puke! I tried to hold my breath the whole time, but all I kept thinking is what this is doing to my baby. We went with my parents to lunch in one of the casino restaurants and my DH told me that he was going to tell them. He had already told me that we weren't telling anyone b/c of last time. Last time, we told a bunch of people and then had to go around and tell them all that I had miscarried. Not fun. Anyway, he told them and they seemed happy. Now I'm just afraid that things will happen like last time. The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that my progesterone level this time was 30!!!! My previous pregnancy it was 4! Maybe that's why I couldn't sustain that pregnancy. Well, just wanted to keep everyone updated as to what is going on with me. I have to call Monday morning to set up a beta, so I should know by tomorrow what's I've got going on in there!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats- so happy for you. Don't stress, it's going to perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! 30 is a great number for your progesterone too, that is awesome! I know the anxiety that comes along with being pregnant again though and pray that your beta will come back super high this week. By the way, I really like the article you found on "infertility etiquette." I think I may have to do use that article for an entry soon, especially if we get another negative this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats !! so happy for ya, don't stress and take a easy !!

    ReplyDelete