Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Waiting, waiting, and waiting some more

So things here have been ok for the past week since I found out. I haven't had any cramping or bleeding, which is great. I'm just hoping I can go the whole pregnancy without it. After the last time, I'm afraid if I see any blood, I'm doomed. My ultrasound isn't until the 21st, which seems like a million years away. I'm dying to tell people, even after last time. We told everyone and had to go back and tell them what happened, which sucked. I'm just praying that this is it for me and I'm actually going to have a baby. After the ultrasound, I think I'll feel better and be able to tell. I just am dying to spill the beans! It's 16 days away still and I'm slowly going nuts just waiting. I think mt RE is trying to make me crazy for waiting so long! Is it time yet?????

2 comments:

  1. I hate waiting :) But I totally understand not wanting a lot of people to know this go around. Totally normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, i found out i'm prego almost the same time as u, tomorrow is my ultrasound, its driving me crazy.

    GOd blessing u and ur baby !!

    ReplyDelete