Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's official

It's finally official! I had my ultrasound today and there is a perfect little baby in there with a perfect little heartbeat! There was also an empty sac, so there was a little bean in there that didn't develop as well. I just can't believe it! We not only got to see the heartbeat, but the re let us listen to it as well. My DH just gasped, he was amazed. I have also been released from my RE to my OB, which is huge for me! I'm so thrilled beyond belief, but nervous at the same time. I now have a 96% chance of carrying this baby to term, so I think this is it for me. I know I'm just rambling, but I wanted to get the big news out. Now it's time to snuggle up with the DH and pups and watch the baseball game..... Till next time.

1 comment: