Friday, May 15, 2009
Still waiting
I feel like I haven't posted in a while, but there hasn't been anything to report. I'm STILL waiting for my first u/s. It's not until the 21st, which is now 6 days away. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this and the time is going so slowly. I haven't really been having any symptoms other than being really tired and hungry. I want to sleep all of the time, but no matter how much or how little I sleep, I can't sleep in past 8am anymore. It's driving me crazy. I was up this morning at 7:45. I don't know what I can do about it b/c it really sucks on the weekends and on my days off. Other than that, things are great. I really don't mean to complain b/c it took me so long to get here and I know how annoying it is for pregnant people to complain when others would die to be in their situation. Believe me, I'm in no way complaining! I feel completely blessed and I am thinking about all the others out in blog land who are trying to get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate waiting!! Hang in there : )
ReplyDelete