Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Results

It's been a long time since I've blogged. I haven't had much to say and I've been down in the dumps lately. It's very hard for me to get over this loss. I thought that this was my time to be a mom, but I guess there were other plans. Anyway, I went for my follow up visit from my D&C with my OB. She told me that the baby was a boy and there were no chromosonal abnormalities. I guess this is the one good thing out of the news. She also sent me for blood work for clotting disorders and to check for PCOS (even though she is pretty positive I have that). They took out 24 vials of blood, I just about fell off the chair when I saw the lady pulling out vial after vial to draw. It wasn't too bad, but I just couldn't get over the amount. My OB told me that we could start trying again as soon as we wanted. We would have to wait at least a cycle to start medications, but if we wanted to try naturally, we could have the green light. I also had to go in again for another round of B12 injections. My B12 is still too low even after a month of injections, argh. My OB said that low B12 couldn't cause a m/c, but she said it wasn't great either. So, it was definately a needle-filled appointment today, but at least there was some good news involved. Hopefully, I will be hearing results of my tests shortly and hopefully, I won't be such a bad blogger in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Ughh, I am so sorry for all that you are going through. Thanks for keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete