Friday, June 19, 2009
Time to Move on
I had my D&C yesterday. It went better than expected. I now have a 4 week wait to follow up with my OB and find out the results from the chromosonal testing as well. It will be a nice 4 weeks away from any thought of treatment. I just got a huge bill from my RE and I was told I was not allowed to return for any type of treatment until the bill is paid off, so I guess I'm forced into no treatments for a while. It's a much needed break, but one I would have liked to choose on my own. As for the D&C, there haven't been any cramping and minor bleeding. But my tongue and the left side of my jaw hurt like crazy. They are doing a phone follow up today, so I'll be sure to let them know. FYI: It is a BAD idea to watch Marley and Me on an extremely emotional day, such as last night. I was bawling by the time he took her to pick a puppy out. The miscarraige scene.... not the best thing to watch either. Since I'm a dog person, I also bawled the entire last half of the movie. I'll know better next time, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've heard that movie is really sad and have stayed away for that very reason : )
ReplyDelete