Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Almost Time

Well tomorrow is the day. My D&C is scheduled for 9:30am. A mere 24 hours away. I am absolutely terrified about the whole thing. I've never had surgery, been admitted to the hospital, nothing. Just hoping I can get through it tomorrow and move on. I'm not ready to give up the fight on this one just yet, but it sounds like I'm being forced into reality and being made to move on. I can do it, I can do it.

Last night, a nurse from the surgery center called and started asking me the normal pre-surg. questions. One of them was "Are you pregnant?" I told her that I'm going in for a D&C and she told me that she knew that. I was told that I would have to take a urine preg test. Won't it come out positive seeing as I've had no bleeding? What are they going to do then? I was just so confused about that, I still am. I guess in the morning, I will see. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. That is really confusing. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete