Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The dreaded invitation
I went out and got my mail today only to find one of the worst things I could imagine.... a baby shower invitation. It's for my DH's cousin and his girlfriend. I'm not really sure why she needs a baby shower because she just had a baby about a year ago. I know I shouldn't be so angry and bitter about it, but just looking at it sitting here on the desk is almost making me physically sick. That is so not right. To top it all off, they put that they were having a girl and naming her Chloe. This is the ONLY girls name me and my DH have EVER agreed on, but now I guess it's out, as my DH is really close with his family and refuses to use a name that someone else in the family has used. Ugh. Anyway, just wanted to complain a little. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it just hurts right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment