Saturday, March 7, 2009

Changes

I found out last week that I am losing my cushy job. On the bright side, my company will be moving me to a different home. It's twice the distance away, but still close enough. I'm afraid to step out of my comfort zone and move to a different home with different staff and clients. I'm moving out of my division, so I will have a new boss as well. I've been in the same place for over 4 years and I'm afraid of change. I'm hoping things will be ok and it will be better off in the end.

I'm going out tonight with my DH, my best friend and her DH. We're going out to dinner and then to the bar. Nothing too exciting, but after the stress with the job situation, I need to get out and have some fun.

On the TTC side, I'm still waiting. (Does the waiting ever end?) Waiting for CD1 so I can get the show back on the road again. Emotionally, I feel so much better than I have been. There are still days where I think of what could have been. Especially when I think of the people that I know that are due around the same time as me. My best friends sister is pregnant and due the same day as I was, it's very hard to think about and knowing everything she is going on with her pregnancy, would be happening to me too. I'm sure when she gets closer to delivery, it will be even harder. Hopefully by then, I'll have a successful cycle and be pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment