Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cycle Time

Finally, I'm on my way to mommyville again. My cycle started today and I start Menopur Thursday night! I'm so ready to be doing this again. I've been ready for what seems like forever, I just can't wait!

In other news, my boss called me and told me that the other manager at the other home walked out this weekend. So that means that I am now managing both homes. I've never worked at the other one, so I start training tonight. Should be rather stressful trying to manage both homes, closing the one home down, and cycling..... Hopefully the massive amounts of stress don't make me crazy! I've got a staff now that has called me at least 12 times in the past 4 days, 3 times just today. Hopefully that slows down! So things are going well for me now, at least mostly. I would have loved for the other manager to wait her 2 weeks out, but guess I can't have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment