Friday, March 20, 2009

Why does this still bother me?

I went to get my hair done the other day, which was great because it was looking pretty grungy. Anywho, my stylist also does some of my in-laws hair. (This is how I met her.) She proceeded to tell me that one of my cousin-in-laws is getting married. I told her that I already knew that and then she told me that they are getting married b/c she is pregnant. VERY INTERESTING! I didn't really say too much. After I left, I called my DH and left him a message about it.

After my DH got off of work, he called me. He told me that he's known for months and just didn't want to tell me b/c he knew it wasn't the right time. I know that was very thoughtful of him. Why does it still upset me that someone else is pregnant? Is it b/c this woman already has a 9 month old???? I think that may be part of the issue. I thought I was feeling better about things like this. I guess I just haven't heard lately that anyone I know is pregnant. I don't know. I just wish that it didn't upset me so much. I've been feeling like I could cry since I found out last night. I know how awful that sounds to be so angry/upset over someone else's happy news, but I just can't make myself be happy for them. Is that wrong of me???

1 comment:

  1. no that's nothing wrong! i know exactly how u feeling now. the pain and upset...sad.....

    i have 2 sister in laws and they both have baby last year and 1 of them will have another baby this june (her baby is just 10 months ago now !)

    ReplyDelete