Friday, February 27, 2009
Bye bye cushy job
I just found out last night that I am losing my job. The home is closing and my girls are being transferred into different homes due to funding issues. This means that I had to go tell all of my staff that barring some miracle, some of them will be out of jobs. They may be able to transfer into different homes, but there just isn't enough openings. That sucked to have to tell people that. I, on the other hand, will hopefully have a job in a closer town. I'm hoping that there is a manager position available for me to take because I told my boss that I will not take a pay cut and I will not give up my manager position. I'm hoping they can find something for me. Unfourtunately, I will have to be giving up my job, which on most days, I liked. It was a pretty easy-going and physically easy job. I'm sure I won't find that again, I'm actually going to have to work hard to earn my money now, yuck! Here's hoping a good jobs pops up soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment