Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frustration

I've been in a weird, blah mood for the past few days. I can't figure out what my funk is about. I think it may be the awful waiting that comes with TTC. It's about enough to make someone crazy. You're always waiting for this or for that. I should be excited that my next cycle should be in just a few weeks, but it seems like it's been forever and I am ready. I know that my body isn't ready just yet, but my mind has been ready for about 6 weeks now!
Other than that, there's not much going on over here. I have some issues at work and now I'm afraid I might be losing my job. For those of you who don't know, I run a group home for individuals with MR/DD. One of my girls died at the beginning of Jan and the other 2 can't afford the bills anymore. I'm meeting with the county board to discuss options for them. Through the grapevine, I've heard that maybe they will be put into different homes and that my home will be closed down, thus no job for me. That is not good, considering my husband has been getting less and less hours at his job. 2 weeks ago, he worked 3 hours. What the hell do you do with a check for 3 hours? I could have just thrown the thing away for as much as it was worth.
Well, maybe I do understand why I've been so blah. I guess I just needed to vent to get the jist of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment