Monday, August 31, 2009

Update

Nothing new to report around here, just kinda taking it day by day. I'm finally starting to feel like a normal human being again, not a total emotional wreck. Things that bothered me before aren't hurting as bad now, I'm hoping this is finally the time when I get back to feeling better. For a few months there, I wasn't feeling to great emotionally. On the IF front, things are stagnant. I'm still trying to pay off my RE bill before I can return. I still owe a few hundred dollars, but hopefully I'll get that paid off in the next month or two and back to business we go. I'm finally ready to try again, not to mention, I've used my whole deductable for the year, so everything is paid 90%, which is TONS better than nothing being paid. I'm anxious to start again. Other than that, things are relatively the same, work work work. I'm working all the time and that's really about it. I've always been a homebody and with all the working, when I get home all I want to is stay there. Last weekend was my DH's 41st birthday and he had a get together, it was a really good time and not once did I think of my IF crap. I think that may have been the first time in a long time that it didn't creep up on me, I'm making baby steps! Well, that's about all that's been going on, just wanted to make a quick update!

1 comment: