Saturday, April 9, 2011
Consult
I went back to the RE Thursday for a consult. I've been very on the fence about even actively trying anymore for kids. It makes me crazy and I've actually been very happy lately. I just don't want to go down that road again to be completely crushed. I met with my RE and he wanted me to get an HSG done b/c the first one that was done by my OB/GYN didn't get done correctly. Ugh, the last experience was horrible. Hopefully this will be a much better experience. He said that barring any complications with my uterus, we are good to go on the next cycle. He wants me to do Menopur again and during the luteal phase, progesterone and prednisone. Plus continue on my folic acid, baby aspirin, prenatal vitamin and glucophage. I feel like a walking pharmacy. I've said that we are only going to do one more cycle because my emotions can't take much more than that. I guess here we go, jumping in with both feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment